Active Noise Cancellation minimizes distractions to keep you focused on your music and calls. Our 10mm speaker drivers bring you an immersive sound experience and crystal-clear calls. Furthermore, these true wireless earbuds are lightweight and ergonomically designed specifically so that you can wear them comfortably for hours without fatigue! Earbuds and portable charging case providetruly 20 hours of usage. Cowin Apex earbuds are also IPX7 water, sweat and dust resistant.
Our state of the art active noise cancelling technology listens to unwanted frequencies from your environment and counters those frequencies so that you only hear clean and uninterrupted sounds.
Enjoy superior sound quality with a 10mm large-aperture speaker driver, which automatically tunes the music to the shape of your ear for a rich, consistent listening experience.
Feel confident when communicating with friends, family, or for professional purposes. The high-quality built-in microphones provide CVC HD Calls which works flawlessly in windy or noisy environments.
Find the best fit for your ears and feel the music, not the headphones! Our flexible silicone tips come in 2 softnessess and 3 sizes that are easily replaceable.
The Apex earbuds are designed to survive the harshest conditions. IPX7 means that this device can be immersed in 1 meter of water for up to 30 minutes and will still function!
These earbuds keep up with you and all your activities all day long. Each earbud has 5 hours of battery life and the portable charging case provides an additional 15 hours of extra juice when needed.
Power Supply: Lithium battery or Micro USB cable
Supported Bluetooth Audio Codec: A2DPV1.3/AVRCP V1.6/HFP V1.7/HID V1.1/AVCTP V1.4/AVDTP V1.3/SPPV1.2
Function Spec: Bluetooth, Microphone, AUX, Active Noise Cancelling
Voice assistant (Google/Siri): In the paired status, triple-tap the left earbuds touch panel.
Game mode: In the paired status, triple-tap the right earbuds touch panel.
Answer the call: In the incoming call status, double-tap the earbuds touch panel.
Hang up the call: In the phone call status, double-tap the earbuds touch panel.
Reject the call: In the incoming call state, long-press the earbuds touch panel 2s.
Pause/play music: When connected, double-tap the earbuds touch panel.
1.Only one earbud worked.
• Earbuds are currently or had already been connected to a Bluetooth device, click forget or remove "COWIN Apex Elite" from your Bluetooth settings and turn off your device Bluetooth settings.
• Ready to pair (orange/green light flashes alternately).Until the left/right earphone orange/green light flashes alternately every 7 seconds, the earbuds are paired successfully.
• Then remove the earbuds, activate your device Bluetooth to connect earbuds.
2. Unable to pair Bluetooth with device
• Check that the earbuds is turned on.
• Check that the Bluetooth device is turned on and the Bluetooth function is on.
• Make sure the earbuds are not connected to another device.
• Move your mobile device closer to the earbuds and away from any interference or obstructions.
• Clear the earbuds pairing list and connect again.